It has been awhile since I have done a "One Change Per Month" post (scroll down on my sidebar for more of these posts). As Fall rolls in and Summer rolls out, I find that life settles into more of a routine. My cooking and meal-planning becomes more structured and I find that my appreciation for Azure Standard is renewed. So, since Fall is on the way, and my life is heading toward more of a routine, it is a good time to start sharing changes that can be made toward living a healthier, environmentally friendly and balanced life.
Still not ordering from Azure Standard? Fall is a great time to consider placing an order. They offer healthy foods at great prices delivered to a local drop spot for pick up. Here are a few items from our most recent order-almonds, honey, potatoes, onions and a bottle of essential oil. Can you find the essential oil? It is mostly hidden in a little hand. And no, Azure does not pay me to rave about them. I just really like them and can't help sharing.
If the idea of ordering on-line from the comfort of home and then picking up an order of groceries appeals to you, consider Azure Standard. It is so nice to be able to add items to my shopping cart when I think of them, throughout the month, and then when it is time to place my order, it is easy to check out and wait for the groceries to arrive. Easy.

No comments:
Post a Comment